Thursday 24 May 2012

Russell Grant at Mirror Bingo

After visiting London last week and being lucky enough to see Russell Grant in the Wizard of Oz I'm gutted to hear that I missed him on Mirror Bingo's Celeb Tuesday spot. Mirror Bingo invites celebrities every other Tuesday to their 3am room where the celebrity will run competitions, answer any questions and of course run the bingo! After tweeting Russell before going to see the Wizard of Oz and being delighted with a reply I'm disappointed that I missed this competition.



Even though I missed out I've got some of the gossip apparently Russell said how much starring in Strictly Come Dancing meant to him and helped him get back into showbiz.


Shame I missed out on my chance to play bingo with Russell Grant!

No comments:

Post a Comment