Wednesday 14 November 2012

Ella Henderson and George Shelley Go Public with Romance

Now I'm a sucker for the X Factor and yes every Saturday night I am sat in my pjs in front of the TV watching it and I love finding out the latest gossip and it seems the focus on Christopher Maloney being a diva has now turned to a potential romance between Ella Henderson and George Shelley. It seems that the rumours are in fact true as Ella and George have been snapped holding hands walking down the street.

(photo: dailymail.co.uk)

Ella, 16 and George 19 haven't yet confirmed anything themselves but I think this picture speaks for itself! Ella recently told Fabulous magazine that the couple had a lot in common and "are in sync with one another". Ella is now the only girl left in the competition and with Union J being in the bottom two last week I hope neither of them go anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment