Thursday 26 July 2012

Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson

I couldn't believe this news when I first heard it, they seemed the perfect couple but it has come out that Kristen Stewart has cheated on long time boyfriend Robert Pattinson with married Rupert Sanders, the filmmaker of Snow White and the Huntsman. 
The 22 year old Twilight actress has admitted her infidelities after being snapped by a paparazzi cuddling up to Rupert. After being caught Kristen told People Magazine;
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. 'This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry.'
Rupert has responded to Kristen's apology by telling People Magazine,
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. 'My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."


Infidelity? Us Weekly have claimed to have photographic proof that Kristen Stewart cheated on boyfriend Robert Pattinson
(US People Magazine)
To add to the damage Rupert's wife Liberty Ross played Kristen's mum in Snow White and the Huntsman, Liberty re-tweeted the saying from Marilyn Monroe saying "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together" Liberty then tweeted a quote from an American author saying "If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." Liberty's final tweet before appearing to delete her account just said "WOW" 

I feel really bad for Robert Pattinson because he seems like such a lovely guy so hopefully things start to look up for him soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment