Wednesday 1 August 2012

Gala Bingo Facebook Competition

I always love a freebie and when I saw on Twitter that Gala Bingo were giving away I love Bingo t-shirts I instantly thought I want one! Gala Bingo have said that the competition ends this Sunday and all players have to do is follow the link to their Facebook page, like the page and enter your name and email address.

(www.twitter.com/galabingo)
(www.facebook.com/mygalabingo)

I know it's not exactly free money but it's always nice to get a freebie! If players do want to go and play on the all new Gala Bingo site new players can take advantage of £30 free welcome bonus. New players need to deposit £10 and their accounts will be credited with £30 to play with. 
The winner of the t-shirt competition will most likely be announced on Sunday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment